- Individual coins ship in a plastic flip sleeve, multiples of 20 ship in a tube, and multiples of 500 ship in a box
- Consisting of 1 oz 999 Fine Silver
- The American Eagle remains one of the most iconic and highly purchased bullion coins and enjoys a highly liquid market
- Obverse: Features the Walking Liberty with a rising sun and the inscriptions “LIBERTY”, “In God We Trust” along with the year of issue
- Reverse: Features the American bald eagle, wings spread, with a branch in its talons along with the country of issue, face value, metal weight, and the inscription “E PLURIBUS UNUM”
- This coin marks the 37th issue of the American Silver Eagle with a striking new design for the reverse introduced in 2021
ABOUT THE UNITED STATES MINT
Established in 1792 as the first national mint in the United States, the United States Mint is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury responsible for official legal tender coinage production. The United States Mint has a mission to serve Americans as the sole manufacturer and distributor of circulating currency coins. The U.S. mint also produces commemorative coins for collectors, silver and gold bullion coins for investors (such as the popular Eagle and Buffalo series), as well as Congressional Medals.