- Ships individually in a coin capsule; Multiples of 10 will ship in a plastic tube
- Consisting of 1 oz 9995 Fine Platinum
- Obverse: Features the modern effigy of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Susanna Blunt along with the year of issue and legal tender value set against micro-engraved radial lines
- Reverse: Features a bold, vivid sugar maple leaf, Canada’s national emblem along the metal weight and purity set against micro-engraved radial lines
- This coin features industry-leading security features, including a micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark with the year of issue inscribed in it
Illustrated on the reverse side is a bold, vivid sugar maple leaf, Canada’s national emblem and the ideal metaphor for the great north. The maple leaf is beautiful, resilient, omnipresent throughout the land, and has a diverse range of species. The depiction demonstrates the Royal Canadian Mint’s unapparelled quality, as meticulous attention to detail is paid, from the leaves texturing to its unique shape, to its veins. Adorning the coin’s field are light-refracting, micro-radial lines, with the privy mark, metal type and weight, and purity all included.
The 1 oz Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the purest bullion products available at 999,5. Brand recognizability, design, and security detail ensure that this investment will provide a highly liquid market if you are able to part with it! Purchase your 1 oz 2022 Canadian Maple Leaf Platinum Coin from our online store and receive the lowest price available!
ABOUT THE ROYAL CANADIAN MINT
The Royal Canadian Mint is known as one of the most reputable mints in the world. The Ottawa Branch of the Royal Mint opened in 1908 and was renamed The Royal Canadian Mint in 1931 when control was transferred to the Canadian government. The Royal Canadian Mint is renowned for producing some of the highest quality and purity of gold and silver bullion coins and bars in the world.